The Tent Pitches
OUR SITE IS TINY! We only have 5 small tent pitches.
Our tiny campsite in Suffolk has an eclectic range of accommodation tucked away in a wildlife garden including a handful of camping pitches - so you almost feel like you're wild camping but with a range of facilities on hand.
We have 4 small pitches under the apple trees (which can also be booked as two double pitches for larger tents), plus one other small pitch next to the pond.
Small tents (3m x 3m or less) can book any pitch. Larger tents will need to book two adjacent pitches.
It is YOUR responsibility to check that your tent fits the pitch you're booking - check your tent size before booking your pitch.
To check your tent size, type the make and model into a search engine and select 'images'.
Have you got a choice of tents? Bring the smallest one - we have communal spaces, a fully kitted-out kitchen, a fire place etc. so you can travel light & compact!
|Pitch Name||maximum tent size|
|Apple 1||4m x 3m|
|Apple 2||4m x 3m|
|Apple 1 & 2 (double*)||6m x 4m OR 5m bell tent|
|Apple 3||3m x 3m|
|Apple 4||3m x 3m|
|Apple 3 & 4 (double*)||6m x 3m|
|Pond||3m x 3m|
To check your tent size, put make & model into a search engine & select 'images'
*TO BOOK A DOUBLE PITCH
- on the 'Book now' page book the first tent pitch
- when you get to the 'extras' page, click 'book more accommodation' on the right hand side
- choose the adjoining tent pitch
- click 'rates & book' / 'book' / 'proceed' (as with the first pitch)
- on the 'extras' page choose any extras, and then type 'double' into the voucher box & click 'apply voucher'
- 'confirm and continue' will then take you to the payment screen
|NIGHTS||SINGLE PITCH||DOUBLE PITCH*|
|7+||please enquire||please enquire|